BX1 Weighing Indicator is very accurate, versatile, general purpose instrument, available in different housings, meeting the industrial demands for various environmental conditions.
The instrument is approved by Weights & Measures Authorities for use in Accuracy Class III applications with 10000 and 2x6000 intervals according to OIML R76. Large 6 digit LED weight display (red 20 mm / panel type 14 mm) with weighing status information.
With a wide variety of interface options, various calibration features including electronic calibration and up to 60000d display resolution, BX1 is a perfect fit terminal for weighing process control systems.
BX1 Indicator Technical Specifications
• OIML10000e and 2 x 6000e approved
• 20 mm LED display
• x10 key for high resolution
• 1.000.000 keypad test
• Standard RS-232C port
• Battery option
3 Type Industrial Boxes
Desk and wall types;
• IP30, aluminum cast
• IP65, full stainless steel
• IP65 stainless steel front panel, aluminum body
• Easy programming and calibration via RS-232C port by BAYKON “INDFACE” software,
• Header and footer for label can be loaded from PC.
eCal - Electronic Calibration
• Calibration without test weights
• Big advantage to calibrate a high capacity tank, silo or any weighing system calibrations.
• 2. serial port RS-232C
• 3. serial port RS-485, RS-232C or 20mA CL ASCII
• Ethernet TCP / IP
• Modbus RTU / TCP
• Opto-isolated parallel 3I / 3O
• Analogue output (0-10 V / 4-20 mA)
• Binary output