The BX2 Weight Indicator is a very accurate, versatile, general purpose instrument, available in different housings, meeting the industries demand for various environmental conditions.
The instrument is approved by Weights & Measures Authorities for use in Accuracy Class III applications with 10000 and 2x6000 intervals according to OIML R76.
2 alphanumeric ID codes, standard and user configurable labels with header & footer, date, time, consecutive number and barcode is important features of BX 2 indicator.
With a variety of interface options and the selectable modes for common weighing applications in the industry, the BX 2 is the perfect fit to weighing systems and process control systems.
BX2 Indicator Technical Specifications
- User named alphanumeric ID codes and memory
- Numeric tare and memory
- Standard and customized labels with date, time and consecutive number
- RS232C serial port
- Battery option
- Application modes ;Weighing and labeling ,Dynamic weighing,Automatic filling,Peak & hold, Classifying
- 3 type industrial boxes
- Desk and wall types; IP30, aluminum cast IP65 or full stainless steel
- Panel type; IP65 stainless steel front and back panel, aluminum body
- Electronic calibration
- Easy programming and calibrating via RS232C port by BAYKON INDFACE software.Ticket format can be loaded by PC via serial port.
- 2. serial port RS232C , 3. serial port RS232C /RS485
- Ethernet TCP/IP , Modbus RTU / TCP, Profibus
- Optic isolated parallel 3I / 3O
- Analogue ( 0-10V / 4-20mA )